Google+

14 thoughts on “The Gamers: Dorkness Rising –– Part 01

1. Rachel says:

I have seen this flick no less than 30 times. Never gets old. Never. =D

2. Echo Bane says:

I have seen the full movie many times as well….

Truelly awe inspiring.

3. Chronos says:

I finally finished my english subtitles for this movie (it was hard showing that hilarious movie to my friends without them). If anyone needs them too: go to podnapisi.net

4. Lava says:

I was looking for a movie for background noise and picked this out, but I ended up watching the entire movie. This is definitely a gem. I love this movie, good work guys.

5. Adam says:

Found it on Netflix, bought the DVD. Have watched it many times. I found out that you (DG) don’t get paid for every viewing on Netflix so I guess I can unwrap my DVD now. Either way, I love this film! This film works on so many levels it puts larger, big budget films to shame. Thanks!

6. Shannon says:

A search for one of the Dragonlance books wound up bringing me to this trailer. I enjoyed it so much I bought the DVD at Amazon. As a gamer and game master with over 20 years experience playing, I found it hilarious. But more than that, it was well done – good camera work, good plot, good acting, well designed scenes, and a joy to watch. I bought it as much to support you guys (as a digital content producer myself) as I did to show my gaming group. Hope it gets here soon – they’re going to have a great time with this! Thanks guys and gals!

7. Joe says:

A friend commented on watching this recently so I added it on Netflix, watched it once and knew I had to have it so quickly bought it on Amazon and just watched it for the 5th time since finding it. Only sad part is that it seems the music isnt available for purchase/download. Especially love the ending music, would be awesome if you guys would make it available sometime soon.

8. Aaron says:

this ending song?

9. alex says:

‘Tis a highly awesome movie.

10. Sabot says:

Wheres Mark?

11. Dani says:

Does anyone know what zombie movie was shown as a preview for this movie?